Find the latest news from Greene’s Energy Group here. See videos, read the latest company news and see what shows and events we’ll be attending. To learn more about Greene’s Energy Group services and products, please visit our download center.
Looking for investor information? Please visit our Investor Center.
Recent News From Greene’s Energy Group
- Greene’s Receives API Q2 Certification for Louisiana Operations Center - Greene’s Energy Group, LLC, a diversified oil service company and leading provider of integrated testing, rentals and specialty services, has received the American Petroleum Institute (API) Specification Q2 Certification – an advanced industry certification standard for oil and gas service companies – for its flagship operations center in Lafayette, Louisiana. API Q2 is a new, […]
- Greene’s Energy Group Receives Patent for Closed Gas Buster Separation System and Method - Greene’s Energy Group, LLC (GEG), a diversified oil service company and leading provider of integrated testing, rentals and specialty services, has been awarded a United States patent for its Closed Loop Separator, a step change in safety and solids handling for the oil and gas industry. This third generation system increases safety by preventing the […]
View previous News Items From Greene’s Energy Group
- Michael Hayes Named VP and General Manager of Pressure Testing and Services
- Cooper Named Key Account Manager for Greene’s Energy Group
- Mathews Assumes Role of President and COO; CEO to Retire
- Greene’s Energy Group Reaches One Million Consecutive Safe Work Hours
- Greene’s Energy Group Promotes Cummins to Vice President Key Account Management