Greene’s combines its experienced team and innovative equipment to safely deliver superior customer service to enhance the operating success of its oil industry customers.
Greene’s has its roots beginning in 1953 as a pioneer and innovator in blowout preventer (BOP) pressure testing, torqueing and rental services. Today, Greene’s continues to innovate in completion & production support services, primarily in Texas and New Mexico.
Greene’s Energy Group has a solid reputation for best-in-class safety and operational excellence in the energy service arena.
Greene’s offers frac support service packages including wellhead isolation tools and stage tools. Greene’s incorporates zipper manifolds and other efficient technologies to optimize the fracking operation.
Greene’s provides Well Testing Services, which span various parts of completion and production operations. In completion services, Greene’s offers toe prep support services, frac support services, drillout support services (hydraulic and manual) and flowback services. Greene’s also provides rentals in this space. In production services, Greene’s offers flowback services and well testing services. Greene’s has industry leading equipment for all your applications. Each location spread is tailored to deliver customer requirements. Greene’s also offers sand monitoring and measuring to help our customers be more efficient and effective with flowback and well testing services.
Greene’s Energy Group values experience, knowledge, responsiveness and attention to safety as the keys to being a successful oil and gas service company. Greene’s core values shape everything we do, and our guiding principles include:
- Safety is first and foremost – learn more about Mission Zero
- Operational excellence
- Do it right the first time
- Recognize people who excel
- Integrity and compliance
- Intensity: Work hard at all times
- Exceed our goals
Greene’s Energy is committed:
- To being a leader in safety and compliance in its service sector
- To attracting and developing a technically skilled team that stewards operational excellence.
- To setting the standard for customer service in its core west and south Texas markets and thoughtfully expanding to service premier customers in re-emerging regions.
- To delivering innovative equipment and solutions to its industry:
- For Completion & Production Services, from toe prep through well testing & flowback, by strategically combining customized equipment packages and technical expertise to provide optimal results and customer peace of mind.
- For Frac Support Services, by deploying wellhead protection and related equipment to increase efficiency, improve safety and mitigate risks for customers.
The dedication of our employees, paired with the company’s business know-how, is the real key to Greene’s Energy’s long-term success.