Date: May 22-June 10, 2015
Client: Major Pipeline Contractor
Location: Lima, Ohio
Project Type: Pipeline Dewater with Product
- Two (2) ReclaimerMobile Filtration Units
- Two (2) Mini-ReclaimerMobile Filtration Units
- 6-Man Crew
- The client initiated pigging and hydrostatic test operations in a pipeline and required that all fluid was filtered to DEQ water standards and safely disposed on the ground upon completion of the project.
- Greene’s was contracted to provide filtration services with a project scope included a total volume of 120,000 bbls and a required constant flow rate of 10 bbls/minute.
- Greene’s provided four Reclaimer mobile filtration units with a 6-man crew to filter the fluids received directly from a crude oil holding tank.
- 113,250 bbls of fluid was filtered safely and discharged onto theground (compliant with DEQ standards).
- Dye was unexpectedly found in hydro test water and Greene’s was also able to successfully remove the dye to compliance.
- The crude oil tank was supposed to be clean, but in fact was found to contain residual hydrocarbons.
- Greene’s was able to remove the free oil during the job with special green media.
- Filtration units were re-bedded “on the fly” while filtration continued, saving time
Value to Client
- Minimize disposal costs and risk associated with contaminated water–no trucking off luids required for disposal.
- Minimized logistics on site and lower cost than other vendors due to inherent efficiency of Greene’s mobile Reclaimer units:
- Small footprint on single trailer
- Unit ready on arrival: connect suction/discharge hoses and begin operations
- Typical rig up time: 3-4 hours where other vendors could take up to 48 hours
- No heavy lift cranes required
- No ground mats required –100% self-contained trailer units
WATER TREATMENT & PIPELINE CASE STUDIES
- CASE STUDY: Separation Tanks and Filtration Equipment Neutralize Acids, Remove Solids/Hydrocarbons
- CASE STUDY: Mobile Filtration Unit Removes Dye and Hydrocarbons, Maintains Constant Flow Rate for Pigging/Testing Operations
- CASE STUDY: Integrated Solution – Water Management Consulting & Treatment Saves $4.8MM in Marcellus/Utica Region
- CASE STUDY: Solids Control Solutions Return Well To Production On Deepwater Production Platform
- CASE STUDY: Water Treatment Systems Assist Client in Paraffin Remediation Project in the GoM
- CASE STUDY: Closed Loop Separator Maintains Production, Eliminates Capital Outlay for Clients
MORE CASE STUDIES
BOP Testing Services
Hydrostatic & Pneumatic Testing
Wellhead & Valve Sales & Services