Position: CDL Driver
FLSA Designation: Non-Exempt
Responsible for performing traditional field services and for transportation of personnel and equipment to a location under the regulations of the USDOT.
- Is responsible for the practice of safety procedures.
- Is responsible for following DOT regulations for vehicles, reporting, and time reporting.
- Acts as a helper or operator in the field.
- Assures proper paperwork is complete to facilitate invoicing.
- Maintains organization of equipment to present a professional appearance to customers and visitors.
- Learns the proper use and maintenance routines for all equipment.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Must comply with all applicable safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Any combination of education and experience which would be likely to produce the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- At least one year tractor trailer experience.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to speak, read, and write speak English.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to comply with and enforce deadlines.
- Mentally alert; able to handle multiple tasks from multiple sources.
- Good presence of mind; able to recognize significance of unusual events.
- Must have insurable driving record for use of company vehicles.
- Ability to stand, walk, climb, twist, lift, and operate equipment.
- Hearing adequate for phone use
- Eyesight sufficient for paperwork.
- Ability to move freely about the office and shop areas.
- Lifting of up to 75 pounds at a time.