Hydraulic Choke Operator
On the job training is provided.
Greene’s Energy Group, is now hiring Hydraulic Choke Operators
for Alice Texas. Candidates must be 21 years of age or older and possess a clean driving record
- Works as directed and instructed in all duties including maintenance , job preparation , testing and apperarance of both commercial and maintenance related equipment
- Keeps working are and shop in an organized and neat condition
- Performs pre-job and post-job preparation.
- Be able to take straps when asked and pull choke beans and frull trim when asked to at all time’s or be the one to ask for it to be done .
- Know how to take a measurement from a tank to figure out the tanks capacity .
- Have the ability and commonsense to put iron together on Rig up and Rig procedure.
- swinging a a sledgehammer thru out the day are for the rig up and rig downs .
- Able to pressure test mission-critical in virtually all oil and gas instances not only to ensure safety, but also to maintain proper functioning of your equipment.
- Participates in pre-job ( pre-task ) meeting with fellow employees and complete on JSA’s
All work activity includes traveling
- Pressure up to 15,000 psi
- How to rebuild 2’’ & 3’’ valves
- Hydraulic Choke systems
- 2×1, 2×2 ,3×3 valves
- Needle valves
- Ability to work under pressure
- Rig up and Down with 1502 iron
- maintaining well head
- Run a2’’ 1502 9 or a 10 valve Box Maniflold
- control pannal
- Professional engineers
- Trouble shooting Generator or air compressor