Hydrostatic Test Operator
Entry Level positions are available and on the job training is provided.
Greene’s Energy Group, is now hiring Hydrostatic Test Operators for Alice Texas. Candidates must be 21 years of age or older and possess a clean driving record
- Able to use Pneumatic test equipment that includes integrating gas or air to pressurize the system gauges that read pressure and a source of compressed gases.
- Able to perform Hydrostatic testing to pressurize the system through the use of a liquid such as water.
- Able to pressure test mission-critical in virtually all oil and gas instances not only to ensure safety, but also to maintain proper functioning of your equipment.
- Able to perform pressure testing of pipes, pipelines and vessels to expose defective materials that may have been missed during prior inspections. Ensure that any remaining defects are insignificant enough to allow operation at design pressures, expose possible leaks, and serve as a final validation of the integrity of the system.
- Able to deal with both pressure and explosive materials to maintain a full line of fill pumps, pressure pumps and water filters to meet specific needs such as loading pipelines, storage tanks or storage caverns.
- All work activity includes traveling
- P.D. pressure pumps 0-25,000 psi
- Highly trained personnel
- Portable units (trailer or skid)
- Test cabins
- Fill pumps
- 6-inch steel pipe at 600 psi
- Inline water filters
- Calibrated instrumentation with certification
- Brass dead weights, digital dead weights, flow meters, stroke counters, 24-hour pressure recorders
- DOT certified test reports
- Professional engineers
- Digital testing