Greene’s Energy Group is seeking experienced Hydrostatic Testing Operators and entry-level Helpers for its Midland, Texas, locations. At least one year of experience is required for operators and no experience is required for helpers.
Additionally, qualified applicants should be able to:
- Use Pneumatic test equipment that includes integrating gas or air to pressurize the system gauges that read pressure and a source of compressed gases.
- Pressure test mission critical in virtually all oil and gas instances not only to ensure safety, but also to maintain proper functioning of your equipment.
- Perform pressure testing of pipes, pipelines and vessels to expose defective materials that may have been missed during prior inspections. Ensure that any remaining defects are insignificant enough to allow operation at design pressures, expose possible leaks, and serve as a final validation of the integrity of the system.
- Deal with both pressure and explosive materials to maintain a full line of fill pumps, pressure pumps, and water filters to meet specific needs such as loading pipelines, storage tanks, or storage caverns.
Qualified applicants should also be familiar with:
- Pressure pumps 0 – 25,000 psi
- Portable units (trailer or skid)
- Fill pumps
- 150 – 2500 series flanges, bolts, and gaskets
- Testing flex steel pipe
- Inline water filters
- Calibrated instrumentation with certification
- Brass dead weights, digital dead weights, flow meters, stroke counters, 24-hour pressure recorders
- Performing static torque checks for audit purposes and analyzing torque data to push changes or specs if neededPerforming repair to modules for torque containment
- Conducting internal and external root cause analysis
- Tracking, recording, and monitoring of flange management activities including:
- On-site flange tagging
- Support for hydro-testing/re-in statement after hydro test and support for leak testing
- Assuring the quality of bolt tightening tools and equipment including but not limited to hydraulic hoses and couplings and provide flange management training
This position requires frequent travel.
Job Type: Full-time