Greene’s Well Testing, a division of Greene’s Energy Group, is now hiring Well Testing/Flow back Operators for our Midland, Texas, Well Testing division. Candidates must be 21 years of age or older and possess a clean driving record.
- Coordinate and/or participate in rigging up/down test equipment.
- Ability to effectively provide accurate data, including: recording, sampling, and tracking of field reports.
- Ability to assemble, disassemble, inspect, repair, and pressure test all flowback equipment.
- Prepare equipment for jobs and load out.
- Perform maintenance and repair work in the field as well as at the yard.
- Perform various other job duties as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to follow, and implement all GEG standard operating procedures as required for all jobs.
- Provide technical support to the customer whenever necessary.
- Must exhibit good safety practices.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be willing to work 24-hour call.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as containing a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.