For more than a quarter century, the oil and gas industry has relied on Greene’s for safe and efficient offshore pipeline solutions and pipeline equipment. Operators, construction companies and diving services count on us for every imaginable pipeline project — from flushing, cleaning and pressure testing to dewatering and abandonment. Even when clients choose to perform the work themselves, they rent the pipeline equipment directly from Greene’s.
From the continental shelf to deepwater sites, Greene’s is well equipped to handle even the largest, high-pressure jobs. Strategically located to efficiently service the Gulf Coast region, Greene’s is the ideal offshore partner.
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and decommissioning support
- Maintenance and integrity management support
- Flow assurance and remediation support
- Hydrostatic and pneumatic testing
- Flushing, flow assurance and remediation
- Umbilical testing
- Chemical injection
- Consulting and project management
- Pig sales and equipment rental
- Nitrogen services
- Water treatment and filtration
Decades of Pipeline Expertise
Greene’s has decades of proven pipeline expertise. Whether it’s a pigging program design or the design and implementation of specialty tools, our highly trained and certified personnel will use their knowledge to provide the solutions you require.
Filling, Flushing & Hydrostatic/Pneumatic Testing & Drying
Greene’s carries a full line of fill pumps, pressure pumps, filters and test instruments to meet the precise needs of our customers for pipelines and facilities. Our professional technicians have extensive experience in all equipment essential for performing filling, flushing and hydrostatic pressure testing of new pipelines as well as periodic regulatory maintenance. Greene's also offers solutions for a superior level of drying to help safeguard maximum flow and product purity.
- Skid mounted portable units
- PD pressure pumps
- Test cabins
- Low head and high head fill pumps
- Inline water filters
- Calibrated instrumentation and certification
- Brass and digital dead weights
- Flow meters
- Full testing and pre-com equipment spreads
- Stroke counters
- 24 hour pressure and temperature recorders
- Air compressors
- PE reviewed and stamped test reports
- Digital data recording
- Dew point testing equipment
- Launchers, receivers, valves
- Pigs and pig accessories
- Pig tracking systems
- Hard piping
- Chemical injection pumps
- Water treatment equipment
- Nitrogen pumps (cryogenic and generated)
Pigging Tools for Multiple Applications
In addition to our standard line of pigs and pigging tools, Greene’s also offers specialty and custom pigs for whatever application is required. Whether it’s for the displacement of hydrostatic test water, removal of construction debris, elimination of condensate from gas lines, or simply cleaning product from the pipelines, we have the equipment and the trained personnel you need to get the job done quickly and cost-effectively. Customization and configuration options ensure tailored solutions for even the most complex pipeline conditions.
Water Treatment Services
At Greene’s you’ll find a broad range of pipeline liquid handling services utilizing many of our patented technologies. Our solids control and filtration systems are more cost effective for treating fluids onsite versus transporting/disposing of waste water. Pipeline applications include filtering fluids during flushing, cleaning, testing and commissioning operations. Additionally, Greene’s is permitted for overboard fluid discharge in the U.S. GoM.
- Proprietary carbon bed filters, sock filters
- Separators (closed loop, four-phase)
- Gas busters
Broussard, LA – 337-232-2911