Greene’s Energy Group provides a broad range of process equipment services for the oil and gas industry from consulting and equipment design to maintenance management and troubleshooting.
Greene’s launched into process equipment services with the acquisition of PSS in 2011 from founder Bob McGrew, a leading vessel design/fabrication and glycol unit expert. Since then, Greene’s has expanded its team to include industry leading field production process experts to guide its team and growing line of service offerings.
Greene’s portfolio of process equipment services now includes:
- Consulting and equipment design
- Platform commissioning and decommissioning support process equipment
- Inspection, cleaning and remediation, degassing, troubleshooting, maintenance, modification and repair
- Pro-active maintenance management plans glycol pump sales, repair and exchange gas dehydration
- Training and documentation
- Glycol analysis and testing programs
- Glycol, filter sales glycol system and vapor recovery unit (rental/sales)
- Flame, stack and in-line arrestors (inspection/sales)
Process Equipment Specialists
Our team of process equipment specialists handle inspection, cleaning and remediation, degassing, troubleshooting, maintenance, modification and repair for our clients. Our experienced land and offshore personnel are certified for confined space entry, watch, rescue and supervision. Greene’s provides service and repairs and has the capability to provide lab analysis.
Process equipment serviced includes:
- Separation equipment
- Indirect heaters and coolers
- Gas filtration equipment
- Oil and gas dehydration systems
- Water treatment systems
- Control systems
- Flare systems
- Natural and forced draft burners
With a proven track record and a best-in-class record, Greene’s project experience is extensive and includes:
- Gulf of Mexico Shelf platform glycol unit evaluation and maintenance;
- Installation and commissioning of gas dehydration units for new Williams/Chesapeake Energy production facility;
- Troubleshooting for Gulf of Mexico Shelf Platform MP 299 for Freeport McMoran on flare boom ignitor system;
- Commissioning and troubleshooting for Williams Gas Plant;
- Maintenance of largest gas dehydration unit in the Gulf of Mexico for Fieldwood (Apache); and
- Supplying portable gas dehydration units for Fieldwood Sea Robin Plant and Cheniere Pipeline to allow operation to continue.
Broussard, LA – 337-330-8960