Due to governmental regulations and increased coverage by the media, more emphasis is now being placed on cleanup of operations within the energy industry. Whether it be drilling, exploration, production and even downstream operations, the technology of Greene’s Water Treatment and Filtration Services is precisely engineered for the removal of solids, toxic materials, hydrocarbons, and other pollutants which are generated during various operations.
More Efficient Fluid Management Solutions
Whether onshore or offshore, Greene’s Energy’s Water Treatment and Filtration Services delivers the latest in diverse and innovative wastewater treatment and liquids processing for all of your completion, production, pipeline or construction operations.
Equally as important, our state-of-the-art transportable fleet of equipment lets us deliver ideal liquid handling solutions to even the most remote locations.
What Are the Advantages of Using Greene’s Water Treatment Services?
- A variety of advanced, state-of-the-art water treatment services
- Highly trained, experienced personnel
- Inventive water treatment technologies
- Mobile, transportable equipment available 24/7
- Less piping and equipment provides for a cleaner work area
- Well stimulations
- Acid flowbacks
- Pipeline flushing, cleaning & testing
- Completion brine treatment
- Produced water treatment/polishing
- Production well testing (3 phase separation & water treatment)
- Frac fluid treatment for reuse
- Hydrate remediation (fluids management)
- Deck drainage treatment/polishing
Maurice, LA – 337-422-6590