Cherokee is an industry leader, providing the highest quality specialty pumps and rental tools with qualified and experienced field service personnel and pump operators.
Cherokee Pumping Services & Rentals has an extensive inventory of specialty high-pressure pumps and diverse rental tools to support well completions, intervention and decommissioning on the U.S. Gulf of Mexico shelf and deepwater markets.
Our well completion, intervention and decommissioning support packages include:
- Pipeline Cleaning
- Well Testing
- Mud Mixing & Recovery
- Coiled Tubing
- DST/TCP Blowout/Well Control
Our extensive inventory of rental tools – more than 12,000 total assets - offers efficiency for our customers. Our rental tool inventory includes:
- High pressure pumps and hoses
- Choke manifolds, choke bonnets, chokes
- Hard pipe flowline, ells, tees, flow crosses, loops, swings, plug gauges, union adapters/crossovers, safety restraints
- Flanges, adapters, spools, DSA’s
- Valves (plug, gate, safety, ball, relief, Kelly) and actuators
- BOPs and accessories
- Hoses (air, nitrogen, pumping, coflexip, hydraulic, suction, discharge)
- Gas buster, cement, mud mixing tanks
- Pipe handling tools
- Filter units
- Drilling and completion subs and swages
- Pup joints, tubing
- Air compressors (offshore and onshore)
- Light plants
- Transport baskets, slings
Greene’s is experienced in pump operation and maintenance for a broad range pumps and pump components, as well as operation and maintenance for various support rentals for P&A, coil tubing, workover, completion and other operations. Greene’s is knowledgeable in handling pressure up to 15K psi and we have an in-depth knowledge of specific QHSE, customer and regulatory agency requirements for third-party rental equipment across multiple sectors of operations.
Our Pumping Services & Rentals team can deliver all of your required equipment and ancillary supplies for coiled tubing and snubbing jobs directly to the jobsite. All of our equipment arrives with approved engineering drawings and is inspected, tested and certified to the highest standards before going out to the field.