Greene’s Provides Technologically Advanced, Fully-Integrated Sand Production Management Solutions
In response to growing customer concerns surrounding sand management, Greene’s has invested significant time and resources in evaluating the effectiveness of various sand separators and evaluated other technologies to better manage sand. As a result, Greene’s is at the forefront of sand management solutions and has become an industry leader in the space.
Greene’s technologically-advanced, fully-integrated solution combines high-pressure, high-volume sand separators with ultrasonic sand monitors that enable us to provide customized data tracking and analysis. Greene’s sand management solutions lower customers’ overall costs by reducing on-site personnel requirements through the use of real-time monitoring and remote alerts which enable personnel deployment only when required rather than maintaining a constant presence as the wellsite.
Benefits for our customers:
- Greene’s utilizes high-volume sand separators that provide industry-leading sand separation efficiency and maximize time between sand dumping.
- High-efficiency sand separators protect downstream equipment from erosion due to high volumes of proppant.
- Remote sand monitoring technology reduces personnel manning requirements and allows rapid response to sand events.
- Rapid response to sand events keeps sand management equipment operating at peak efficiency, reducing the amount of sand that bypasses equipment and mitigating the potential for damage to permanent equipment.
- Ability to track, record and analyze sand flow in conjunction with well flow data allows customers to optimize completion design.
New Well Testing Products
Greene’s leads the industry with the largest fleet of 3 and 4-phase separators that are fit-for-purpose based on a customer’s application and requirements. The newest of these separators being the Jumbo Separator that sits 20’x6’ and has a 1440 psi rating – the highest in the industry.
- Jumbo 30 Separator:
- The weir systems can flush individually or can co-mingle
- Design of inlets and outlets makes it flexible
- Used mostly in Permian and South Texas
Greene’s has invested in the largest fleet of best-in-class sand separators to fit the widest range of applications in the market. The two newest of these fit-for-purpose sand separators are the 5k Spherical and 10k Cyclonic. A third, super high rate Cyclonic, will be available in late summer and on the market in the Fall.
- 5k Spherical Separator: Has sacrificial inlet that starts flow in the right direction and a diverter plate that gives maximum efficiency
- Best in class effectiveness that maintains efficiency over a broad range of flow rates
- Next generation will be for super high flow rate – available late summer
- 10k Cyclonic Separator: Often called "offset inlet"
- 30" x 10' - the largest they make
- Handles high flow rates
Contact Greene’s to discuss your application needs.
Greene’s offers recommendations on the proper flow iron solution – 2”, 3”and 4” – based on the customer’s application.
- Wide Range Flow Iron
- Flow Iron and Accessories
- Expanded 3” iron volume
- Flow Iron and Accessories
Sand Production and Management – Greene’s has wealth of experience measuring and monitoring sand production – both in measuring physical sand management and monitoring the noise sensors. Greene’s treats sand production like you treat gas and oil production – seriously.
- Daily, Weekly and Well Final Reports Designed and Delivered to help you understand and manage your sand production
- Our solution is off-the-grid
- Greene’s helps our customers analyze their sand production and determine the most efficient way to perform their flowback and well testing
- We help you optimize people and equipment
- Manless solution with an alarm system that alerts clients directly
- 4-phases of Sand Production
- Phase 1 - maximum sand production - measuring and evaluating equipment performance to ensure it is fit-for-purpose
- Phase 2 - maximum flow - evaluate equipment performance for maximum product flow
- Phase 3 - declining sand rates - evaluating and managing equipment and personnel efficiency
- Phase 4 - Manless - setting a dump schedule and managing that schedule for sand slugging
Contact your Greene's Energy Group representative for how we can apply this to your requirements.
Meet With Greene’s Energy Group
Please complete the following form to set up a meeting with Greene's Energy Group to discuss how we can can help your operation.