Founded in 1953 as a blowout preventer (BOP) testing company, Greene's Energy Group sets the industry bar with safe and efficient practices involved with BOP installation and pressure testing procedures.
One of the original pressure testers, Greene’s has developed unique, best‐in‐class safety methods known throughout the industry, as well as pioneering the use of hydraulic torque wrenches and creating an Engineered Field Torque Guide for our field personnel to ensure accuracy of torque values set by the manufacturer.
Greene’s offers hydrostatic services across multiple oil and gas segments including:
- Drilling rig BOP installation and testing
- Toe prep well and cement integrity pressure testing
- Frac installation and pressure testing of frac spread
- Frac support for pressure equalization of frac equipment including wireline
- Drill out installation and pressure testing of spread including coil tubing equipment
- Flowback and well testing hydrostatic testing of full systems
- Installation and pressure testing for production trees and recompletion BOPs