Leading the Way in Well Testing and Flowback Solutions
Greene’s offers the winning combination of decades of knowledge gained in the field and technologically advanced equipment to deliver a complete line of well testing, flowback and production solutions to our customers.
Our professionals will meet with you in advance to custom design the correct package of equipment and services needed to meet your particular requirements and successfully execute the project. Whether it’s performing toe-prep, frac support, drill-out, flowback, well control operations or production support, you can count of Greene’s to be there with the right people and the right equipment.
Greene’s has been providing reliable well testing services to the oil and gas industry for decades. Our well testing offerings include:
- Electronic gas measurements
- Electronic fluid measurements
- API gravity monitoring
- Chloride readings
- Real-time reporting
- Low emission capabilities
- Hydraulic choke equipment and services
When you are performing a well test to understand the characteristics of the reservoir, you need accurate data. You also need equipment that is fit for purpose. Greene’s well testing delivers solutions from short-term flowback to permanent production. As one of the largest well testing companies in the United States, Greene’s Energy Group has the equipment, the personnel, and the knowledge to deliver solutions whenever and wherever you need them.
Well Testing Equipment
Quality well testing equipment is equally as crucial as a knowledgeable service provider. Greene’s offers a complete fleet of well testing equipment to best service drilling, completion and intervention, and production operations including:
- Flowback manifolds
- Three-phase, HP, High Volume Separators (High/Low and Liquid Level Shut Downs)
- Low Pressure Separators
- Sand Separators
- Line Heaters ESD Valves
- Flow Tanks
- Flare Stacks
- Generators, Light Towers
- Flow Iron
- On-site Living Quarters
- Greene’s has one the largest fleets of 3 phase HP separators that has been designed to deliver on a customer’s application. Greene’s largest separator available is described below.
- Jumbo 620 - 3-phase separator that sits 20’x6’ and has a pressure rating of 1,440 psi – the highest in the industry.
- Greene’s has invested in the largest fleet of best-in-class sand separators to fit the widest range of applications in the market. The newest of these fit-for-purpose sand separators are described below:
- Sand Hog 5000 - Spherical Separator with a pressure rating of 5,000 psi and sand capacity of 100 lbs.
- Defender 5500 - Spherical Separator with a pressure rating of 5,700 psi and sand capacity of 300 lbs.
- Maverick 5500 - Spherical Separator with a pressure rating of 5,500 psi and sand capacity of 500 lbs.
- Cyclonic 10000 - Cyclonic Separator with a pressure rating of 10,000 psi MAWP and sand capacity of 100 lbs.
- SDI Desander - Horizontal Separator with a pressure rating of 5,000 psi MAWP and sand capacity of 800 lbs (we are a certified service supplier)
Flowback Testing and Services
Whether in completion or production, Greene’s can clean out your well and remove destructive produced sand before you assign the well to permanent production.
Our flowback equipment used in testing is calibrated and tested to ensure reliable results in the field. We know you depend on well testing and flowback results to make your plans, so Greene’s works hard to ensure our clients are delivered accurate and timely results.
Hydraulic Choke Services
Greene’s Hydraulic Choke Services has developed equipment that withstands the most arduous applications. Our Choke Service applications include snubbing, coiled tubing drill-out, frac support and extreme flowback.
Greene’s array of Hydraulic Choke equipment includes:
- Hydraulic Chokes (2-1/16” 15,000 WP & 3” 10,000 WP Dual Choke Manifolds)
- 3” & 7” 10k WP Plug Parts Catchers
- Hydraulic Control Trailers
- Hydraulic Service Trailers
- Flowline Packages
Greene’s Laboratory Services
Greene’s laboratory services include gas chromatograph analysis (through C11+), hydrocarbon liquids analysis (through C31+), and brine water analysis via ICP and ASTM D-86 distillation of stock tank HC liquids. In addition, we provide field sampling
services by highly trained lab personnel.
Greene’s professional technicians use the most advanced gas chromatography analysis tools. The average turnaround time for sample analysis is 48 hours, but Greene’s also offers same-day lab analysis when needed.
Some of the laboratory services offered by Greene’s include:
- Hydrocarbon Analysis
- Condensate/Oil Analysis
- Water Analysis
- On-site Sampling
Never Out of Touch with Your Data, View Your Well Files Any Time
Greene’s has established an online document portal which provides our clients secure online access to their well documents anytime, anywhere. Additionally, our field technicians utilize laptops with secure network cards in remote areas to make real-time updates to well data on the customer’s document portal.
As one of the largest oil and gas well testing and flowback companies in the United States, Greene’s Energy Group has the equipment, the personnel and the knowledge to deliver solutions whenever and wherever you need them.