Torque Operators Alice Texas
Entry Level positions are available and on the job training is provided.
Greene’s Energy Group, is now hiring Torque Operators for Alice Texas. Candidates must be 21 years of age or older and possess a clean driving record
Perform static torque checks for audit purposes Analyze torque data to push changes or specs if needed
- Perform repair to modules for torque containment
- Manage torque tools calibration
- Assist production for data gathering when going on Manual process
- Perform torque layered process audit
- Conduct internal and external root cause analysis
- Responsible for reporting torque failures
- Team Skills – Works for the production team to help improve quality.
- Safety – the Torque Operator is responsible for ensuring a safe work environment at all times.
- Housekeeping – maintaining a safe and showroom cleanliness environment
- All work activity includes traveling
Tracking, recording, and monitoring of flange management activities including bolting tensioning and torqueing, on-site flange tagging, support for hydro-testing/re-in-statement after hydro test and support for leak testing. Inspecting and assuring the quality of bolt tightening tools and equipment including but not limited to hydraulic bolt tensioners, hydraulic hoses and couplings and provide flange management training.