Greene’s Energy Group is seeking experienced Well Testing Operators for our Laredo, Texas, location. Positions are available immediately!
- Coordinate and participate in rigging up/down test equipment.
- Ability to effectively collect and provide accurate data, including recording, sampling, and tracking of field reports.
- Ability to assemble/disassemble, inspect, repair, and pressure test all flow back equipment.
- Prepare equipment forgoes and load out.
- Operate and troubleshoot 3 and 4 phase separators, manifolds (4 and 8 valve), sand separators, line heaters.
- Perform maintenance and repair work in the field as well as at the yard.
- Perform various other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to follow and implement all GEG standard operating procedures as required for all jobs.
- Provide technical support to the customer whenever necessary.
- Must exhibit good safety practices.
- Must have at least 1 year experience as a Well Testing Operator.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must live within 50 miles of Laredo.
- Must have a valid Class C license.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check and drug and alcohol testing in accordance
- with local law and regulations.
What We Provide
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent health benefits
- Paid holidays, sick days, and vacations
- Flexible schedule
- Cell phone discounts
- Vehicle purchasing discounts